We pride ourselves on quality and high customer satisfaction and we extend this to this self-catering holiday home. It is a few minutes walk to the coastal town of Ballyvaughen with its restaurants, pubs and tea-rooms and coffee shops.
Ballyvaughan is a stunning, scenic harbour village located on the Wild Atlantic Way. It is a village with a great sense of community and is famous for its country market, restaurants and pubs. Historic sites, hill walking, surfing, Ailwee caves, the cliffs of Moher, kayaking are all on your doorstep. The scenic port of Doolin with trips to view the “Cliffs” or day trips to the Aran Islands.
Terms & Conditions
- ON THE FAMOUS WILD ATLANTIC WAY COASTAL ROUTE
- RURAL & MOUNTAINOUS LANDSCAPE
- CLOSE TO THE SEA & BEACHES
- WALKING TRAILS
- AREA OF ARCHEOLOGICAL INTEREST AND NATURAL BEAUTY
- VILLAGE PLAYGROUND
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- BATHROOM 1 BATH/SHOWER/WHB/BIDET/SHOWER/TOILET
- BATHROOM 2 TOILET/WHB/SHOWER
- OFF KITCHEN TOILET/WHB
- A QUEEN BED & ENSUITE TOILET SHOWER
- BEDROOM 2
- DOUBLE AND A SINGLE BED/ DRESSING ROOM WITH VANITY SINK UNIT
- BEDROOM 3
- DOUBLE AND A SINGLE BED
- WASHING MACHING & DRYER
- IRON & BOARD
- OUTSIDE CLOTHES LINE
- TWIN OVEN & GRILL
- GARDEN FURNITURE
- KETTLE & NESPRESSO COFFEE MAKER
- FIREPLACE WITH Glass FRONT
- BATHROOMS SUPPLIED WITH HAND & BATH TOWELS
- SOAPS SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
There is a regular bus daily to and from Galway city which is a 45 minute drive and Ennis is 40 minute drive.
Shannon Airport is I hour drive.
4 Dolmen Village,